Click the box above to activate the game.
CONTROLS : Keyboard, Kempston, Cursor
AIM : The streets aren’t safe! Night falls as you make your way through
the most sinister part of town to rescue your girl, captured by a
vicious gang of street punks. You’ll need to fight your way through
five levels of homicidal thugs to get to her…
GAMEPLAY : The game is divided into five stages:
1) Subway station – a gang of muggers
2) Pier area – a motorcycle gang (some on bikes!)
3) Red light area – whip-cracking ladies of the night
4) Back alley, 1 – razor-wielding gang (one hit is fatal)
5) Back alley, 2 – razor wielders plus boss with gun
Gameplay is simple enough – punch, kick and jump your way through the
henchmen and then deal with each of the four bosses. (Hint: jump kicks
are a good way of dealing with Big Bertha on level 3). If you press
down and fire while standing over a floored assailant, you can punch
him into oblivion.
COMMENTS : “A beat-em-up with real punch”.
RATING : 89% (CRASH #44, September 1987)
NOW : An excellent, if rather short, beat-em-up.
KEYS : Redefinable